I'm running 419 and my tour is saying I have 2 new bbm but I don't have any. I did a battery pull and still. Any suggestions.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-19-10 06:24 AM
    Its probably 2 system messages from bbm. I know after my backup and reinstall I had one saying it is recovering the group I was in and another asking me to sign up for remote backup. Make sure you are running bbm 5.0 too

01-19-10 07:35 AM
    I am running bbm 5. I don't see any system msg.

01-19-10 07:58 AM
    might be contacts recent updates I know whenever I do a pull everyones updates that weren't new show back up again as new because the phone just turned on...gives me the little red star next to it everytime reallllllly annoying
    01-19-10 08:32 AM
    might be contacts recent updates I know whenever I do a pull everyones updates that weren't new show back up again as new because the phone just turned on...gives me the little red star next to it everytime reallllllly annoying
    This is an issue with BBM and not OS 5.0.0.419. I had the same issue with OS 4.7 with this version of BBM. It's annoying I agree.
    01-19-10 08:49 AM
    This is an issue with BBM and not OS 5.0.0.419. I had the same issue with OS 4.7 with this version of BBM. It's annoying I agree.
    hmmm good to know it should be gone now, i literally just put .419 on my phone last night, haven't played around with it enough to notice that this annoying issue was missing!!

thanks for the info
    01-19-10 09:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD