Whenever I try and open the Social Feeds App. it locks up. have to do battery removal reboot. Anybody have info on this?
    08-24-10 05:08 PM
    Nope, it was working fine for me. What apps do you have it monitoring? I had BBM, Twitter and FB but I had already gone into each and accepted the respective EULAs and configured each app the way I wanted each of them. That may be your issue if you have not done so yourself. Why use it since each app still sends a notification to the banner? You might try removing it from the device along with maybe the apps you have it monitoring and then reinstalling them...
    08-24-10 05:18 PM
    The only one I use is FB, maybe I'll delete the others and see. Or maybe just delete the Sf App. Thanks,
    I do like this phone.
    08-24-10 05:24 PM
    I deleted my Social Feeds app. I felt like I was getting double notifications on everything. Plus, I wasn't a fan of Twitter and Facebook put together like that. Personal preference I guess.
    08-24-10 07:15 PM
    Nope, running FB, Twitter and RSS feeds and it has been smooth. You can set it not to notify you for everything. I did that and set FB and Twitter to only notify on direct messages. Not annoying at all now, and nice to be able to check everything at once when you feel like it.
    08-24-10 07:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD