(FRUSTRATED) Got my Torch approx 1 hr ago and Im having trouble saving my bbm pic. I want to use an image from my media card and dont know how to do it. Now on my Bold 9000 there was the option "explore" that would allow me to view my memory card and add the pic. The only option I have now is to view pics taken with my camera and seeing as I just got the phone I HAVE NO PICS and dont want to use a image form my mem card....BLACKBERRY GURUS HELP ME PLZ!
    10-19-10 02:09 PM
    go to bbm...view profile...click on picture icon...(it should open your pictures folder)...then select the picture u want...then crop and save. It should appear now as your profile pic.
    10-19-10 02:19 PM
    go to bbm...view profile...click on picture icon...(it should open your pictures folder)...then select the picture u want...then crop and save. It should appear now as your profile pic.
    I tried that and have no pics in the folder. I just went to the memory card, copied the pic I wanted and just pasted it in the pics folder so it worked doing that but I truly hope I dont have to copy and paste all my pics from my memory card like that. I do appreciate your response, I thought I was gonna have to have a beer before 5pm the way I was going.lol
    10-19-10 02:37 PM
    lol...did u have the pictures to be stored on the memory card (u have to change the setting for this)? the default storage is the device memory.
    10-19-10 02:59 PM
    lol...did u have the pictures to be stored on the memory card (u have to change the setting for this)? the default storage is the device memory.
    Dont tell anybody...but no lol. It has been so long since I setup a blackberry (1 whole year) so I forgot all about doing that. I'm gonna do it right NOW though. Thanx a million for the "Upgraded Blackberry Refresher Course" lol
    10-19-10 03:04 PM
    lol...no problem. glad to help.
    10-19-10 03:18 PM
    I thought I was gonna have to have a beer before 5pm the way I was going.lol
    A beer (or 4) before 5pm sounds like a great idea to me
    10-19-10 03:26 PM
    A beer (or 4) before 5pm sounds like a great idea to me
    And you know...I will definitely being having one now! I have to get a couple of my friends to come by...so I can show of the Torch a lil....lmao
    10-19-10 03:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD