I want to load it with the .alx files like the leaked version and app loader. If anyone can point me to the files that would be great.
    Last edited by RileyFreeman; 10-09-09 at 01:24 AM.
    10-09-09 01:14 AM
    Why download the leaked version?
    Apparently the finalized version has been released. Go to blackberry.com/messanger

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-09-09 03:01 AM
    he doesnt want the leaked version...he wants the files LIKE the leaked version had
    10-09-09 03:11 AM
    he doesnt want the leaked version...he wants the files LIKE the leaked version had

Thank you. This is correct. im reinstalling it. its not letting me view the enlarged display pics of people and it wont let me accept file transfers. its funny that the official version is giving me more bugs than the leaked version lol
    10-09-09 07:56 AM
    Hi,

Please let me know how you did it... I downloaded the CODs from the internet and integrated it to BlackBerry.ALX, located in the Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\Shared, and so on.... It worked, the files loaded, but it doesn't show up in the apps of the Pearl Flip 8230. I'm not sure if there is specific CODs for each devices.

Anyways, if you need to see the code I added to the ALX file, let me know and I'll post it.
    10-09-09 11:23 AM
    I havent done it. I want to do it. I find i am having more issues with this version as opposed to the leaked version. everyone elsei s able to see enlarged display pics and I am not. I want to install it via those files but i need them to do it.

Also the cod files if i am not mistaken are specific to each device. There was different files for each phone when the original leak happened
    10-09-09 12:39 PM
    noone has figured out how to do a desktop install yet:S
    10-09-09 01:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD