i have an 8310 curve through AT&T and was wondering why i cant add more than 10 people to my Blackberry messenger list? Does anyone know if that's the limit or what i'm doing wrong....
    01-29-08 07:02 PM
    anyone?
    01-30-08 11:45 AM
    there is no limit. Some have 2, others have 50.

If you are having trouble, try a battery pull and see if it will allow you to add more. sometimes it hit's a bug.....
    01-30-08 11:48 AM
    there is no limit. Some have 2, others have 50.

If you are having trouble, try a battery pull and see if it will allow you to add more. sometimes it hit's a bug.....

I've tried numerous times to reboot / pull the battery and it doesnt change anything it's wierd though they can send me messages and i can reply back, they just dont show up on my contact list for the messenger.
    01-30-08 12:02 PM
    Make sure your name is listed without spaces or special characters for BlackBerry Pin Messenger...
    01-30-08 12:34 PM
    i'm confussed... i tried it again and still nothing. i even have the PIN for the person i'm trying to add, it shows up as a pending request. after they accept it it just disappears from the pending list to no where....
    01-30-08 05:49 PM
    Did you do what I said?

In your BlackBerry Pin Messenger, press MENU / Edit My Info - make sure your name has NO spaces or funny characters!
    01-30-08 06:24 PM
    Did you do what I said?

In your BlackBerry Pin Messenger, press MENU / Edit My Info - make sure your name has NO spaces or funny characters!

i did.. i even checked his phone and looked at how his is setup. it's one word with nothing wierd about it. it is strange that he can chat with me and i'm on his list but i cant see him on mine. as long as i dont close our conversation he'll stay in my messenger. once i close and clear history, he's gone. then he can start a conversation again and he;ll just show up on mine...
    01-31-08 02:08 PM
    bump...
    Kev is about to break the record for most contacts...
    10-08-09 01:28 PM
    I'm waiting for Kevin to accept my invite. I'm curious to here the final #.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-08-09 01:55 PM
    i don't know..it should work fine..i have 25 so far and nothing's stopping me..i have an 8330 for verizon though..maybe it's an att thing..or an 8310 thing..
    03-16-10 10:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD