Hey guys I just updated my BB to the new OS and hate hate hate the remixed sounds for light speed and I cant find anything that sounds like the old BBM sound. I tried looking through the rintones and online but cant find them.

Can someone please help me out?

one of the names were lightspeed but the new OS only has the remixed one and I cant remember the original BBM sound name.

Thanks,

-AJ
    01-30-11 01:40 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f219/gu...os-6-a-567455/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-30-11 01:45 PM
    Thank you so much!
    01-30-11 01:49 PM
    Thank you so much!
    You're welcome.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-30-11 01:49 PM
    I've got a somewhat related question so I'll throw it in here. Sometimes my alerts won't ring; mainly for BBM and text messages. I don't really know what the problem may be since they'll work 85% of the time, but the others they just won't make any sound and I won't realize people have responded to me. Anybody know what the issue might be?
    01-30-11 08:44 PM
    I've got a somewhat related question so I'll throw it in here. Sometimes my alerts won't ring; mainly for BBM and text messages. I don't really know what the problem may be since they'll work 85% of the time, but the others they just won't make any sound and I won't realize people have responded to me. Anybody know what the issue might be?
    I have the same issue, I had the same problem in ver 415 as well
    01-30-11 09:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD