I have a 9700 BB from AT&T that im using on the rogers network. Todat my bbm did not work i called rogers and they said its not registering the service books with the network. I cant do anything with my PIN send or receive messeges. I can make phone calls and revice txt's. I downgraded my software from 6.0 to 5.0 in hopes of reinstaiing 6.0. I am running into a problem now i can not upgrade it seys i dont have a service plan witch i do have but the phone is not registering it. PLease help....
    09-17-11 02:11 PM
    09-17-11 03:18 PM
    It's an outage. Crackberry blogs has it updated, stay locked on it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-18-11 04:53 AM
    Any idea how i can upgrade my BB to 6.0? I wont let me beacuse it seys i dont have the service network or somthing like that, its to do with data, but when i called rogers they said everything is fine adn i have data on the phone.... Any idea what i can do??
    09-18-11 12:22 PM
    Any idea how i can upgrade my BB to 6.0? I wont let me beacuse it seys i dont have the service network or somthing like that, its to do with data, but when i called rogers they said everything is fine adn i have data on the phone.... Any idea what i can do??
    If you don't have an actual full blackberry data plan (Social plans do not count), then you won't be able to use data.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-18-11 06:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD