04-24-12 03:34 PM
86 ... 234
tools
    I dont have any CICAL entries!

Actually if I go to options>device>advanced...>default services I also dont have any CICAL entry there, only CMIME.

HELP PLEASE!
    SOLVED!

Messages options>email accounts management>press menu button>service books>choose "Send service books"
    05-30-11 07:06 PM
    When you configure the Calendar settings in the Desktop Manager, one of the options lets you state how many days BEFORE and AFTER, the current date, you want data transferred over.

If you just start punching a number ("9", in my case) to fill up the field, to get max transferrance of Calendar data, what I did not realize was that if I put in more than 4 digits, both fields will reset to a negative number once you hit "OK", which you do not see...

I would go back, go over the settings, and see the negative number... I would do my settings again and get the same result.

Finally, I put in ONLY 4 digits, sync-ed again, and, DAMN, it WORKED.

Is the software dumb, or is it just me?
    07-26-11 06:41 PM
    I'm having this problem for the first time. My outlook calendar won't sync via DM.

Question: will deleting all the CICAL entries affect my BIS gmail calendar sync? My outlook calendar I want to sync is my work calendar, but I don't want to screw up the gcal BIS sync.
    08-09-11 07:46 AM
    And for God's sake don't join a BBM Group. Then your calendar sync problems just begin again. . .

Why can't RIM just fix this "feature"?
    08-09-11 06:19 PM
    Thank you for all of these great suggestions, but what happens after you tried them all and the problem still exists?
    08-10-11 09:34 AM
    I am apparently having the same problems with my 8310. I deleted the cical addresses, and now when I sync it is asking me if I want to conform the deletion of 148 calendar entries. I did not allow that. Anyone else get this same result?
    Thanks
    Phil
    09-29-11 04:07 PM
    I can't believe that this little fix worked. First time my calendars have synched properly since getting the Torch. Thank you very much!
    12-02-11 10:42 AM
    I can't believe that this little fix worked. First time my calendars have synched properly since getting the Torch. Thank you very much!
    Which solution did you try that worked as there are many here listed. Thanks for your response as I have the same issue with the 9850.
    01-10-12 09:29 AM
    After struggling with this, I came across this thread. Solved my problems.
    I deleted all the CICAL addresses, but I have some of my email addy's with SYNC and CMIME extensions. I am assuming you keep the SYNC one's?
    What is a CMIME?
    01-15-12 12:51 PM
    After struggling with this, I came across this thread. Solved my problems.
    I deleted all the CICAL addresses, but I have some of my email addy's with SYNC and CMIME extensions. I am assuming you keep the SYNC one's?
    What is a CMIME?
    Not entirely certain what they are, but if you delete those I believe your email accounts will be deleted off of your Blackberry. I delete all of the CICAL service books and keep the rest.
    01-15-12 03:09 PM
    I've been struggling with this for days now! FINALLY realized there was MORE THAN ONE of them out there. Once all were deleted...voila! Oy Vey!

Thank you!
    04-24-12 03:34 PM
86 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD