My goal is to have all my appointments (4 years period) both on Google calendar and on my bb in sync.

My problem is:

* if I start with the calendars loaded on both side and then I start syncing with BIS I get duplicated the appointments, already in the calendar, in the past 15 days and in the future.
    * If I start with Google calendar loaded with my appointments and my calendar blanked on my bb, I only get copied on the device appointments in the past 15 days and those still to come and I don't get the rest of my 4 years appointments

Is my goal feasible ? If so how do I have to proceed ?
    01-09-12 01:18 PM
    Well, I would put all required appointments into Google, and then put the appointments outside the sync window (15 days past and, I believe 6 months future (double check that though)) onto your BlackBerry.

I used to want all my appointments on my BlackBerry too, but with 8000+ appointments weighing in at over 10 MB for the database, I kinda admitted it was overkill.
    01-09-12 05:31 PM
    thanks for the answer, wu-wei, that would work for sure and I was thinking to that as a last chance. Unfortunately it's not that easy because of the presence of the recurring events (i.e. holidays) that fall inside the sync window: I would have 1) to identify them 2) to break the chain inside the window 3) to rebuild the chain outside the window. Feasible, yes, but not exactly what I would dream from RIM.

Is there any automatic solution ? And...am I the only one with such a kind of needs ?

B.t.w. where could I check the length of the sync window ?
    01-09-12 05:59 PM