It appears to be running in the Background and selecting it does nothing so I can't get to or terminate it.

I am bis and not hooked to corp system it is a Tour on Verizon.

Ideas?

Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-04-10 11:40 AM
    It's part of the new version of BBM, you don't have to use it. What it does, is allows you to add things to a calendar and share it with the folks in your BBM group(s).
    01-04-10 02:11 PM
    It also won't allow you to sync calendars properly to your PC and there's no possible way to delete it. (Trust me, I've tried.). Yaaaay!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-04-10 08:30 PM
    How can you use it if clicking on it has no result/function?

And I DELETED the group and rebooted for another purpose and it was gone. But I don't necessarily want it if I do join a group. I probably don't really understand the function of BBM or is that BMM? (G)
    01-04-10 09:17 PM
    How can you use it if clicking on it has no result/function?

And I DELETED the group and rebooted for another purpose and it was gone. But I don't necessarily want it if I do join a group. I probably don't really understand the function of BBM or is that BMM? (G)
    Can you explain to me how you removed the Groups calendar from your device? I've been trying for days to remove it with no avail... Now my BlackBerry won't properly sync my calendars with Outlook 2007. (I eventually gave up on removing it and just began USING it... which I don't want to do!)
    01-04-10 11:36 PM
    I also would like to know how to remove group calendar.
    03-10-10 06:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD