Lately i have been getting stange bbm request. I get them from china or japan, i don't really know but thats what the writing looks like, i just got one that had spanish writing, i deleted b4 i saw where it was from, but none of these people i know. Its weird, where would they get my pin. anyone else gettn this just woundering.
    06-22-10 11:40 AM
    Would you post a screen-shot of it please?
    06-22-10 11:47 AM
    Lately i have been getting stange bbm request. I get them from china or japan, i don't really know but thats what the writing looks like, i just got one that had spanish writing, i deleted b4 i saw where it was from, but none of these people i know. Its weird, where would they get my pin. anyone else gettn this just woundering.
    is your phone a refurb?
    06-22-10 12:02 PM
    Yes its a refurb....so that could be it. I just wanted to make sure some hacker wasn't tryng to hack the phone. So much weird stuff goes on now a day. who knows. thx
    06-22-10 12:05 PM
    I've gotten four of them today alone! They're in a fancy font, some with "real" names like Ashlee, but with fancy icons before and after the names.

I deleted them because I have no idea who and or what they are, I'm afraid of a virus and my contacts and information being hacked. I think the BB's are the next frontier for hackers.
    08-03-10 05:00 PM
    I had a refurbed Tour 9630 before I was able to upgrade to a Bold 9650 and I suddenly just got one day a messenger request from a macree1050 or something like that. I deleted the message and now that I am on my Bold, I haven't gotten anything since.

DJ
    08-05-10 12:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD