Im in Canada and out of nowhere a few days ago I could not BBM someone i had been able to BBM in Europe for months. They can PIN message me, BBM me, invite me etc + i receive everything. When I reply they dont go through. PIN messages fail. BBM show checkmark but no D for deliver and they dont receive anything.

We have both deleted each other multiple times. I get his invitation and accept...he and I show pending because he never gets my "acceptance"...anyway. I have re-booted, upgraded BBM, backed-up and been on the phone with my provider and all is fine. Nothing the phone company can do. They said that "it sounds like it is a RIM issue and some glitch between us".

I can communicate with all my other contacts and him, the same. Any explanation on what is wrong or suggestions about what to do?
    07-29-11 04:46 PM
    It's a carrier problem, RIM is working with them to resolve the issue
    07-29-11 05:39 PM
    They said that "it sounds like it is a RIM issue and some glitch between us".
    Well, there ya go....
    07-29-11 05:41 PM
    It's a carrier problem, RIM is working with them to resolve the issue
    Assuming you havent messed with the firewall settings, i agree with 4speed. I too had this same problem a few months ago...tried everything from deleting the BBM contact and re-inviting to wiping the phone and re-installing the os
    07-31-11 12:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD