When I try to purchase pay app form app world I get the following after I confirm the payment on the pay pal screen "There was a problam connecting to the payment system. Your transaction has not been processed. Please try agian later. (error ID:10000). I have tryed downloading app world again. I have confirmed my paypal account is good and I'm out of ideas. Any suggestions. Thanks
    08-05-09 02:35 PM
    Having the same exact problems. Already went through BB support and PayPal's, both sides pointing the finger at the other. Any luck with your issue in the last two weeks?
    08-17-09 10:20 AM
    I having the same run around. It makes the entire app world useless. I'm not sure where to go from here. Blackberry took a week to get back to me and then referred me to to pay pal and now they are supossed to get back to me. lol this is crazy. Good luck let me know if you find anything out
    08-17-09 09:19 PM
    I talked to someone else at pay pal today and I guess they have an open ticket on the issue. They put my account on a list of accounts having problems and new software is supossed to be in the works. Weather this happens or not we will see. They did say they would notify me when a resolution was available.
    08-18-09 12:50 PM
    I have a newer paypal account that I use only for business. I tried downloading with that paypal account, and it worked perfectly. No more error id 10000.
    09-21-09 08:28 PM
    Has anyone found out about this error id 10000? This just happened to me this past weekend.
    01-15-10 12:21 PM
    I am having the same problem. Anyone out there with any ideas on how to fix this? My PayPal account is at least 10 years old, but that shouldn't matter.
    02-12-10 02:25 PM
    I was having the same problem as well. I tried deleting and reinstalling, battery pulls and nothing worked. So I decided to forget it and installed the CB app store. It works! Anyone know of any fixes?

And my Paypal account is 6 years old and current.
    03-04-10 06:58 PM
    Hello everyone, fist post on this community. Having the same exact problem and it's driving me nuts! At least I'm not the only one. I'm goint to try what McLovin 360 did and use a totally new PayPal account and see what happens.
    12-17-10 11:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD