My Storm says i have 2 unread bbms when in fact i dont, can anyone help out? its driving me nuts.
    10-13-10 07:38 PM
    How about a battery pull. I've had that happen a few times and a battery pull has always fixed it.

Mike
    10-13-10 07:44 PM
    Ive done a battery pull plenty of times with no result
    10-13-10 08:04 PM
    There aren't any new requests or anything like that? Not just messages?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-13-10 08:10 PM
    Nope nothing, i attached a picture of my bbm to show that nothing else is there, i even close the chats to help
    10-13-10 08:30 PM
    lol I had that happened to me with a text message actually. It is annoying! Can't remembered how I fixed it though...... I think it was a battery pull.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-13-10 09:17 PM
    Alright. This is a trick that I've always used with many of my friends who experienced this. And I think you can try this, especially since you don't have many contacts, so it should be fast.

1. back up locally - do this on bbm, press menu > options > back up > back up files locally > save somewhere on your memory card and remember the file name and location
    2. restore - you just have to restore the back up from previous step. and that's it. bbm will refresh all your contacts and notifications. from my past experiences, usually it's a new message or requests that's not fully delivered to your device.

Try it and do tell me whether it helps or not.
    10-13-10 10:27 PM
    Go to your universal message box and highlight the date, then bb button then "Mark all open" and then battery pull.
    And if that doesn't work then delete all message then battery pull.
    10-13-10 10:54 PM
    Visualryan you are a genius, it worked. Thanks for the tip i appreciate it.
    10-14-10 02:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD