i know this is gonna sound crazy , and if you have to leave a smart comment please just don't leave one. I am looking for a front face holster. I don't want the kind where the display goes inward. Please only comment if you can lead me in right direction. And Yes I already know that I will be taking a risk of messing up my screen.
    04-05-10 08:51 PM
    Hmmm...if I understand you correctly, you're looking for a leather holster, correct? I have an OEM (BB) holster that I originally purchased for my Storm 1 and still use it for my S2. I can put the phone in facing either way, but I choose to always put it in facing out (away from my body). I've never, ever had any screen issues....

i know this is gonna sound crazy , and if you have to leave a smart comment please just don't leave one. I am looking for a front face holster. I don't want the kind where the display goes inward. Please only comment if you can lead me in right direction. And Yes I already know that I will be taking a risk of messing up my screen.
    04-05-10 08:58 PM
    Hmmm...if I understand you correctly, you're looking for a leather holster, correct? I have an OEM (BB) holster that I originally purchased for my Storm 1 and still use it for my S2. I can put the phone in facing either way, but I choose to always put it in facing out (away from my body). I've never, ever had any screen issues....
    It doesn't matter if it is leather or not. I just know most holsters you have to put the phone in it facing inward so the back of the phone is seen(they say to protect screen). But I want one where the it faces outward.

Energyplus can you send a picture of the one you have?
    04-05-10 09:17 PM
    It's available in the CB App store (ha..always thought this was "leather" but they call it "koskin.") Clips on to my belt, flap facing away from me as is the screen of my phone.

http://shop.crackberry.com/blackberr...medium=content
    04-05-10 09:30 PM
    It's available in the CB App store (ha..always thought this was "leather" but they call it "koskin.") Clips on to my belt, flap facing away from me as is the screen of my phone.

http://shop.crackberry.com/blackberr...medium=content
    I am talking about the plastic holsters that your phone snaps in

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-05-10 09:36 PM
    Should have said that to begin with. Innocase and Seidio both make Belt Clips like you seek. The reason they suggest facing inward is not only to protect the screen but to also shut the screen off to save on battery. I had a Seidio with my S1 and inadvertently clipped my phone into it backwards (screen out) one day. I was meeting friends in a large venue and when we met up, one of my friends said "we saw you coming all the way across the room...you had a light blinking off and on from your belt" as he pointed to my phone. From that, I guess you can put the phone in either way. Good luck.

I am talking about the plastic holsters that your phone snaps in

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-05-10 11:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD