Obviously most of us here are very interested in Blackberry Storm and Storm 2 themes. So why not a BBM Group so we can all discuss it without having to be on Crackberry? I started a group. If you would like to join, please post your PIN # and I will send you an invite.

This should be cool if we got enough members. Thanks!
    05-25-10 12:18 AM
    WOW you got some big ones. You come on a message board that is a going business and blatantly attempt to lure away members.

Why don't you check out the theme forum here at Crackberry it is both extensive and active, it has plenty of discussions about Storm themes. What is wrong with as you put it "having to be on Crackberry"?
    05-25-10 06:19 PM
    WOW you got some big ones. You come on a message board that is a going business and blatantly attempt to lure away members.

Why don't you check out the theme forum here at Crackberry it is both extensive and active, it has plenty of discussions about Storm themes. What is wrong with as you put it "having to be on Crackberry"?
    Easy there killer. I agree that it should be posted in the themes forum. However a good idea none the less. By the way Pad i like your OS6 theme. Any updates?
    05-25-10 08:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD