So in the summer we had news that RIM were going to release an app called Blackberry protect which is similar to the smartguard app thats been out for awhile.

I know it was in a public beta but sadly i didnt get an invite....anyone have any info or news as to when its going to be released publically??.
    11-19-10 08:34 AM
    I recently did the beta version survey and one of the questions was whether testers felt it was ready for public release. I answered yes since it performed great on all tests I did with it. I tried everything except a total wipe of all my data through the web portal. Just couldn't bring myself to do that. Hopefully it will be showing up very soon. Auto backup OTA and remotely locating the phone via the website are nice features to have available on a BB native app.
    Last edited by InnerChild; 11-19-10 at 10:54 PM.
    SCrid2000 and soccernamlak like this.
    11-19-10 09:48 AM
    InnerChild, I am thnking you for your post because you told them it's ready for release - I've wanted this stupid app since it got announced months ago lol.
    11-19-10 06:17 PM
    BlackBerry Protect releasing December 12th in USA and CA! February 2011 in Europe

Twitter /  BB Leaks: BlackBerry Protect releasi ...
    11-20-10 06:16 AM
    Excellent, thanks Maxx

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-20-10 10:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD