Hey guys, I noticed something while using BlackBerry Messenger

When you recently talked to someone , then ended the chat, then when you go to contacts and choose the person who you recently bbm'd to it says

"View Recent Messages"

When you click on it, it shows you , well , the recent messages, also, after when you click View Recent Messages it says "View History" Which shows you the chat history with that contact..

Now I want to know something, do you guys have this as well ? Is it new ? Or did I just recently get it?
    07-21-10 02:02 PM
    What version are you using? I have the newest and don't have those options.
    07-21-10 02:04 PM
    Under the BBM options, you can set it to save your chat history on your device memory, or your media card, or (like I have it) never. If you have this feature enabled, then you will be able to read your chat history with a particular contact.
    07-21-10 02:06 PM
    ya i keep mine to never and my chat groups to 1 day and pictures to never because I dont need all of that cluttering up my media card.
    07-21-10 02:12 PM
    ya i keep mine to never and my chat groups to 1 day and pictures to never because I dont need all of that cluttering up my media card.
    I don't save chats. Emails barely last a day or two.
    07-21-10 02:13 PM
    Same here...I BBM a lot and would have my Berry full of crap!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-21-10 04:31 PM
    I barely use bbm lol

I intend to use it more often once I'm with wind or public mobile, 3 years from now.

07-21-10 06:42 PM
    My GF would love to see my old chats. NEVER. I like this thing called life lol

07-21-10 10:43 PM
    I don't save chats. Emails barely last a day or two.
    Same here. I only keep media and BBNotePad notes on my media card.
    07-21-10 11:08 PM
    Its not that new... I think version 5 it came on. 5 has been out for quite a while now.
    Mines version 5.0.01.32

07-21-10 11:15 PM
    Its not that new... I think version 5 it came on. 5 has been out for quite a while now.
    Mines version 5.0.01.32

That's the latest beta. I'm running that one also.
    07-21-10 11:17 PM
    I like it

07-21-10 11:19 PM
    I like it

So do I. It is not laggy. I do not experience not being able to see what I am typing. I also like the "stripes" format.
    07-21-10 11:20 PM
    Nothing new... And as for saving, I save all of my chats... And it doesn't take a lot of space on the cards at all... I have over 1 years worth of chats on my memory card and its barely 1MB

07-21-10 11:43 PM
    i do not save my history... although at times i wish i had haha
    07-22-10 02:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD