So was really looking forward to Social Feeds for OS 6.0. Well getting it and kinda let down. I know it just came out but lacks in features. No font change or size. I like to have smaller font. You can't post pictures to Twitter in app, you have to go to actual twitter app. It works with only t4bb and not uber. I like the features Uber has and plus twit longer. To view pictures u have to go into the actual app

Maybe I was expecting more. Really I'm going to use this for only Facebook. It will let you open it up at last viewed status, and not have to scroll down.
    Hope in the future they update the features.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-20-10 10:37 AM
    How come sometimes when I choose to refresh Social feeds it doesn't load all new tweets??

09-20-10 12:17 PM
    How come sometimes when I choose to refresh Social feeds it doesn't load all new tweets??

From what I've seen, I think that Twitter has to refresh first before it hits Social Feeds. If you refresh Twitter first and then refresh SF, they'll show. It doesn't look like SF refreshes per se, but just collects what T4BB, FB and whatever have for the latest. I may be wrong, but it looks like that to me.
    09-20-10 12:21 PM
    Well I refreshed T4BB and it showed all tweets up til 12:18 (now) and I refreshed SF and it only showed til 11:55. I refresh again and only brings up maybe 5 mins of new posts.

09-20-10 12:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD