It would be so nice to be able to use Social Feeds for all my social network needs or use other apps than the official rim ones. I would really like foursquare to work with social feeds. It is so close to being the best feature of os 6 with these small features implemented.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-07-10 08:32 PM
    I agree. I'm guessing that RIM will allow developers to access this feature soon.

I'm also hoping that they allow users to mark RSS feeds as read/unread and offer some more feed options much like was available in Viigo.

I also agree, Social Feeds is one of if not the best features of OS 6.

11-07-10 10:51 PM
    I agree. I'm guessing that RIM will allow developers to access this feature soon.

I'm also hoping that they allow users to mark RSS feeds as read/unread and offer some more feed options much like was available in Viigo.
    I agree as well. Especially the need for some added controls of the RSS feeds. I added a local newspaper feed and it instantly added feeds back to 2009. I want to be able to delete the old ones. Hopefully since RIM bought Viigo those features will come out soon.

11-08-10 01:52 AM
    I use Google Reader for my RSS feeds. Unless RIM allows you to access that through the Social Feeds, it's useless for me as well because who wants to maintain multiple RSS accounts? Mind you, if they opened up access for Google Reader to work it would kill BerryReader which is what I am using now.

So, until new functionality comes, it's uninstalled on mine.
    11-08-10 08:56 AM
    RSS article content loads extremely slow on mine (9700 6.0.0.344). Anyone else experiencing that?

11-08-10 01:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD