Now that it is confirmed we are but mere weeks away from its release....
    I figure we should pass the hat around in here before posting in the general pin sharing forum.... I feel a lot of people would be interested and hitting the pesky 30 member limit can be a nuisance.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-11-11 07:05 AM
    I would join a BBM group for the Playbook. It would probably very useful to us all when it comes out. But until it comes out it will just add to the anxiety of waiting and waiting.LOL
    02-11-11 07:26 AM
    I would join a BBM group for the Playbook. It would probably very useful to us all when it comes out. But until it comes out it will just add to the anxiety of waiting and waiting.LOL
    Yea that is a distinct possibility

02-11-11 08:58 AM
    I would be interested in a group. Mainly because most of my friends aren't as excited about it as I am. I need some people to talk to about this thing lol.

02-11-11 11:08 AM
    I would be interested in a group. Mainly because most of my friends aren't as excited about it as I am. I need some people to talk to about this thing lol.

I would join a BBM PB group for the same reason

02-11-11 11:10 AM
    I'm interested in this group too, but also not until I have my PB.
    02-11-11 11:35 AM
    I think I'm in the same boat. I'm sure I'll chime in with some drunk thoughts tho :/

02-11-11 11:44 AM
    im in, but i think it needs to be either closer to the day ....when we find out when that is or when its in our hands. and drunk'n bbm messages are welcome IMO lol
    02-11-11 12:09 PM
    Okay then, let's chill until about early to mid march. Then we can crank one up. I bet there are almost enough people in this forum alone that would join and come close to filling it up.

02-11-11 01:06 PM
    Okay then, let's chill until about early to mid march. Then we can crank one up. I bet there are almost enough people in this forum alone that would join and come close to filling it up.

We should see how many results we get from the first to buy challenge. Could be a good chunk of the group right there.
    02-11-11 01:13 PM
    I'd join
    02-11-11 04:38 PM
    I'm in for a bbm group pin:323A0064

02-11-11 06:20 PM
    Great idea. I would join in a heart beat, but not until I had it in my hands or waiting in line to get it

02-11-11 06:47 PM
    Once PB is released
    02-11-11 08:56 PM
    I think I'm in the same boat. I'm sure I'll chime in with some drunk thoughts tho :/

im in, but i think it needs to be either closer to the day ....when we find out when that is or when its in our hands. and drunk'n bbm messages are welcome IMO lol
    You guys are definitely in the group!!! Oh yeah, me too.
    02-12-11 09:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD