Just a quick question, which is more secure?
    Can someone just call the carrier and request a log of SMS text messages sent from a certain period or are these things not logged?

How about BBM? Can I just call RIM and say give me a log of all my BBM messages? can they just give out that information?

01-06-10 11:58 PM
    With Verizon, you can go on the site and see a log of sent and received messages. You cant read the messages, but you can see who they were sent or received from. And the times. with BBM, probably no luck for ya.
    01-07-10 12:58 PM
    I could've sworn you could see the SMS conversations from your account, but then again maybe that is only through the primary line. I have seen it before.
    01-07-10 01:02 PM
    Thanks guys, I agree! with BBM due to security and everything don't think you can see the conversation.
    SMS is another story, didn't realize you can actually check your logs online. I will have to look into it.

01-07-10 01:12 PM
    she's cheating on you, bro
    01-07-10 03:28 PM
    Haha that's a good one
    01-07-10 04:21 PM
    I don't know how it is in the US, but I would be surprised if the mobile networks here in the UK would give you access to your old SMS. I know that anyone working for the networks can read it. I used to, this is why I am now protecting my phone's privacy, by using services such as Kryptext.

I am fairly sure that Kryptext works on Blackberries as well, but I think it is quite costly. 149, which is almost $200 per license.
    03-26-10 07:24 AM
    That's ********. What a huge waste of money. Clearly just a shameless ad. Go push your crap somewhere else.
    03-26-10 08:12 AM