Hey all,

My SMS (and only SMS) LED notifier will not stop blinking after I read/open SMS messages until i fully leave my Message or SMS/MMS folder. I tend to leave my phone in Message Folder view a lot throughout the day and hate double clicking out of the folder only to clear the blink and then reenter the folder after every SMS.

This did not start happening until .607 I believe not sure, and has carried over with every update (kind of like the OpenGL issue on the Storm/Storm2). I am using BeBuzz however I believe it may be an OS issue to which I am out of luck with. Anyone else having this problem?
    04-12-11 12:24 PM
    There's a small app called LEDreset, use that until you figure out the problem.

LEDReset RIMGeeks OTA
    04-12-11 01:55 PM
    mine if i click the blackberry button and scroll up to clear wholslt blinking but i have the who is it app. so i dont know if its different. good luck
    04-12-11 02:39 PM
    There's a small app called LEDreset, use that until you figure out the problem.

LEDReset RIMGeeks OTA
    Looks as though I still need to exit the Message folder to use this app, which in turn causes yet another step to get the LED to stop blinking. Oh well, thanks all the same for any assistance! It's weird that it's only the SMS LED that does this, no other notification.
    04-13-11 08:57 AM
    Moved to Native Apps
    04-13-11 10:30 AM
    It's a bug with OS6, mine does it too.
    04-14-11 11:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD