So, I have incorporated a bunch of my friends who doesn't have blackberries into my BBM via their phone numbers as SMS contacts. However, when a new SMS comes in from them, I get the BBM notification on my screen, but when I go into BBM to look at them, the new SMS isn't highlighted, or displayed in any different manner than a read message. New BBM comes in BOLD and highlighted, right, but not with the new SMS, so I have to spend time scrolling through a dozen active chats to see where the new SMS is....anyway to change that?
    02-09-11 04:18 PM
    Open BBM, Options/Miscellaneous, uncheck Show Text Messages From Contacts Linked With BlackBerry Contacts
    02-09-11 04:23 PM
    But doesn't that just stop the SMS from showing in BBM? I want them to keep showing up on BBM, but I want them to stand out like a new BBM when they come in.....
    02-09-11 04:25 PM
    I guess I jumped to conclusions and didn't fully read your question. I don't think you can bold the SMS, that's why I disabled that "feature". Just read texts in the text app where new items are bolded.
    02-09-11 04:29 PM
    So, I have incorporated a bunch of my friends who doesn't have blackberries into my BBM via their phone numbers as SMS contacts.
    What is the advantage of doing this? It seems these SMS contacts cannot be added to groups.i

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-09-11 04:36 PM
    Btw "bolds" for me with bbm. 9780/6.0.0.285

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-09-11 04:40 PM
    I like to have all "chats" whether BBM or SMS inside BBm as it presents them as a separate conversation threads....
    02-09-11 04:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD