I add a contact as a bbm and everything was A OK untill just recently when a friend showed me you can send a voice note to other bbm contacts. i cant send this one specific contact in my bbm a voice note. now it shows the contact as an sms contact in the bbm but it wont let me add her as a bbm contact!.... HELP!
    12-03-10 07:53 PM
    The easiest way to solve this mystery is to open BBM. Open your options. Uncheck the box that says "Show Text Messages from contacts linked with BlackBerry Contacts." That will insure that even though its a conversation in BBM, it's a real BBM conversation and not a text conversation in BBM. I hope that makes sense. Once you uncheck that box, delete the conversation and start a new one from the BBM contacts.
    12-03-10 08:15 PM
    i just had every option unchecked and she was still there
    12-03-10 08:22 PM
    OK guys i figured it out! thanks anyways
    12-03-10 08:57 PM
    I add a contact as a bbm and everything was A OK untill just recently when a friend showed me you can send a voice note to other bbm contacts. i cant send this one specific contact in my bbm a voice note. now it shows the contact as an sms contact in the bbm but it wont let me add her as a bbm contact!.... HELP!
    Try to unlink the contact (remove the PIN info from this contact's profile in your contacts).

The SMS in BBM should have a little phone icon by it btw...
    12-03-10 09:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD