Ok....i know that people have had issues with this but hopefully someone has a solution. my sms's are showing up on my bbm instant messages. for example, i sent my husband a text message and when he responded it came in as an instant message in bbm. WTF is going on? is there any way i can fix this. other people keep telling me to separate my sms and email which is already done, but it's not my sms and email being combined....its my sms and my bbm. can anyone help me??
    10-10-09 02:29 PM
    when you go to options under bbm then unselect "show chats in messages application". this should fix it.
    10-10-09 02:47 PM
    nope didn't work

thanks for trying though
    10-10-09 03:21 PM
    nope didn't work

thanks for trying though
    Are you running one of the leaked 5.0 OS? If you are, then you're stuck. That's just the way that the OS handles it. There isn't a way to change it. Hopefully, if an official release does drop, they will change that

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-10-09 08:04 PM
    oh yea its one of the leaked os that i'm running...crap that sucks lol. should i downgrade to the official os just released from sprint?? if i do will it run ok with the new bb 5.0
    10-10-09 10:48 PM
    Ok....i know that people have had issues with this but hopefully someone has a solution. my sms's are showing up on my bbm instant messages. for example, i sent my husband a text message and when he responded it came in as an instant message in bbm. WTF is going on? is there any way i can fix this. other people keep telling me to separate my sms and email which is already done, but it's not my sms and email being combined....its my sms and my bbm. can anyone help me??
    Just remove his mobile number from his contact and put it under differnt name (husband2) it'll be good

10-10-09 11:02 PM
    Just remove his mobile number from his contact and put it under differnt name (husband2) it'll be good

Ps , don't put his PIN on husband2

10-10-09 11:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD