Is there a known way to import all sms chats into BBM instead of having to do them one by one?
    12-10-09 04:01 PM
    if youre lookin for a threaded style SMS, then i dont beleive so... we all would be doing that (on the 4.7 OS) ..you need a App for Threaded SMS
    12-10-09 04:25 PM
    i think you missed my question... i have bbOS 50 for months now. I have threaded sms. When you use BBM 50 and you go to invite contact, it gives you 3 opts and one of which is "Enter an SMS contact's name or phone number." I just don't want to do it for each single person i sms chat with, so i wanted to know if anyone else knows a way to mass select contacts....
    12-10-09 04:35 PM
    Bbm will only allow threaded sms inside the app for contacts you have a pin number saved in the address book. For example, if you have 'Jose' in your bbm list, and his pin is linked in your address book, sms's will automatically show up in bbm...otherwise, you have to manually add them as you mentioned above

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-10-09 08:56 PM
    I don't believe there is any way to mass select the contacts and add them all in, you'll have to do it one by one.
    12-11-09 10:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD