Is there a way to remove SMS messages from the BBM folder other than unlinking the contact?

Sure, this solves the issue, but removes the picture from the contact in the BBM list.

I want to be able to continue to receive BBM's from this person and they go into BBM and I still have their pic there, but I also want SMS messages to go into the SMS folder.

Not sure why this is so hard to separate the two? I don't like using the messages folder at all either. I like things seperated into whatever method the message was delivered in, be in BBM, SMS or email. But I would like to keep the link to that contact and their pic in my open chat with them in BBM.
    Last edited by TheIgster; 07-17-10 at 07:16 PM.
    07-17-10 07:09 PM
    Nope no way

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-17-10 07:54 PM
    The new beta BBM available from Blackberry Beta Zone allows this. There is an option in the menu you can select to separate them. You will need to sign up for it there and download it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-17-10 08:37 PM
    i don't see an option at the betazone to sign up for bbm. :-(
    07-17-10 09:43 PM
    ah that is one thing i found to be a pain as well. Probably the only thing about BBM that annoyed me, was SMS's coming into there or vice versa, and that it was RANDOM (from what I experienced anyway).
    I hope this new version comes out soon, I too like having different messages go to their respective folders...kinda what they are there for... :P
    07-17-10 11:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD