I know this is a stupid question, but...

As of now, I don't use the calendar application very much. I have a few entries and I feel as if I could be using it more effectively. I have my birthdays, class schedule, etc. currently in the calendar. I have set reminder alerts for all entries but they are not set very well.

For instance, I have my class schedule in the calendar and I am alerted 5 minutes before class starts. If I were to forget, 5 minutes isn't enough time for me to get there. While I know I can change the alert times, I'm wondering how others handle such situations.

If you have homework due, an appointment, due date for a short report, etc. how do YOU put the entry into the calendar application?

I am just looking for ideas how to better utilize the Blackberry calendar. Also, how do you incorporate the tasks application into your daily lives.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by phixion; 07-21-10 at 04:45 AM.
    02-16-10 11:43 AM
    bump bump..
    07-21-10 04:45 AM
    one of the good ideas is to synchronize your BB calendar with MS Outlook or Google Calendar. Especially 2-way synchronization rocks.
    07-23-10 02:11 PM
    Two-way sync with Google allows entry from both the computer and the handheld. Calendar is a main screen icon for rapid display of 6 entries. Compulsive checking keeps my schedule in mind. No reminders set.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-23-10 02:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD