I searched quickly and couldn't find an immediate answer. If I delete someone out of my contacts on messenger will it take my name off their list too? Thanks in advance.
    10-10-09 09:10 PM
    Yes............
    10-10-09 09:12 PM
    Yes............
    I didn't know if they would just receive the busy logo, sorry if it was a stupid question. I know that is what happens if you just remove messenger completely off your phone. Thanks for the quick reply.
    10-10-09 09:17 PM
    You disappear from the persons list.
    10-10-09 09:38 PM
    definitely.
    10-10-09 10:03 PM
    I searched quickly and couldn't find an immediate answer. If I delete someone out of my contacts on messenger will it take my name off their list too? Thanks in advance.
    Yep it does. Your name gets dropped from their device.
    10-10-09 10:08 PM
    I didn't know if they would just receive the busy logo, sorry if it was a stupid question. I know that is what happens if you just remove messenger completely off your phone. Thanks for the quick reply.
    I truly apologize if the brevity of my answer gave you the impression that I
    thought it was a stupid question. It wasn't. It just did not lend itself
    to a longer answer
    10-10-09 10:10 PM
    I'm not sure if it drops your name off their list. One of my contacts was clearing his list and I think he removed me. I could still see him, but I couldn't start a chat with him. I'd test it myself if I had a second BB...
    10-10-09 11:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD