This may have been asked somewhere, but I couldn't find it. Is there a way to shut off the red blinking LED when someone posts a new comment in a BBM group? I have BeBuzz and have no LED set for when that happens, and my profile is the same. Any help would be appreciated! Thank you and Merry Christmas!
    12-24-10 01:55 PM
    On bbm, go to the group, then click the menu key, options. There is something there.
    Marry christmas!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-24-10 01:58 PM
    Ok, so from what I understand, your LED is still blinking whenever there is a post on your bbm groups but you have that feature turned off in BeBuzz and your profile setting as well. Have you tried a batt pull to see if that stops it?

12-24-10 02:01 PM
    Open BBM > scroll to the Group > press menu > select View Group details > scroll
    to the bottom and select YES for Turn Off All Notifications For This Group
    12-24-10 02:03 PM
    This may have been asked somewhere, but I couldn't find it. Is there a way to shut off the red blinking LED when someone posts a new comment in a BBM group? I have BeBuzz and have no LED set for when that happens, and my profile is the same. Any help would be appreciated! Thank you and Merry Christmas!
    In your BB profiles, select the profile you want to change, (loud,silent,normal,vibate). Scroll down to messges, and there should be one if there for BB notify. turn off LED.
    12-24-10 02:07 PM
    Open BBM > scroll to the Group > press menu > select View Group details > scroll
    to the bottom and select YES for Turn Off All Notifications For This Group
    ahhhhh! I don't use bbm groups, but I did know some of the features and I forgot about that option!

12-24-10 02:08 PM
    Thanks so much guys! I got it working, that was a huge help! Merry Christmas to you all!
    12-24-10 02:09 PM
    Thanks so much guys! I got it working, that was a huge help! Merry Christmas to you all!
    great glad one of us was able to help
    Merry Christmas to you as well!

12-24-10 02:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD