Now that RIM released BBM 6.1 maybe we could have a database of all compatible GIFs for bbm.

So far I know the gif has to be less than 32K in size and dimensions have to be square. (as per error message given when you dont meet these criteria)

I've found this one here on CB forums....hopefully the list grows.
    Last edited by BooGz; 01-09-12 at 07:50 PM.
    01-09-12 07:11 PM
    your gif... doesn't move...
    01-09-12 07:25 PM
    01-09-12 07:56 PM
    GIFs have been around for a while now. I seen them working on bbm avatars since at least last year
    01-09-12 08:31 PM
    How exactly do u do this? Not rlly sure and how do you change the color of the bubbles
    01-09-12 08:39 PM
    GIFs have been around for a while now. I seen them working on bbm avatars since at least last year
    I agree with you but before 6.1 they would not animate in the updates or while in a chat window, only when a contact's profile pic was enlarged. At least that was my experience.
    01-09-12 09:16 PM
    How exactly do u do this? Not rlly sure and how do you change the color of the bubbles
    You can have different colors for more the one person.

Go to your BBM/click on a contact/click on there photo on top (contact profile) there you will see the option to change the colors.
    01-09-12 09:50 PM
    I agree with you but before 6.1 they would not animate in the updates or while in a chat window, only when a contact's profile pic was enlarged. At least that was my experience.
    i havent seen this new bbm animate any avatars yet and i have more that one contact that has updated it. i dont know about updates as i always leave it off. too annoying
    01-09-12 09:51 PM
    Now that RIM released BBM 6.1 maybe we could have a database of all compatible GIFs for bbm.

So far I know the gif has to be less than 32K in size and dimensions have to be square. (as per error message given when you dont meet these criteria)

I've found this one here on CB forums....hopefully the list grows.
    I found some pretty good avatars at this site bbm-animated.com - pretty easy to follow instructions and it looks pretty good on my blackberry.
    01-10-12 04:41 AM
    I downloaded a cool app from BBMAnimated(dot)com

Gives me my daily supply of free avatars for BBM
    01-18-12 06:26 AM
    BLACKBERRY MESSENGER

The Official Source For BlackBerry GIF Animated Photos

Home
    01-30-12 05:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD