All,

I have a hotmail account set up on the phone with no problems. But I want to add a second hotmail account onto the 'Email Accounts'.

However, when I go:

Set Up > Email Accounts > Internet Mail Account > it then just puts me straight back onto the Set Up page. No error message or explanation, it's as if I'm pressing Back or something - very odd

Can anyone explain? Ta muchly
    02-21-12 07:16 AM
    Mine says checking for updates after the Internet Mail Account tab. Are you sure your phone is able to check for updates? Is it connected to your service provider or wireless?
    02-25-12 03:19 PM
    Both - I get full 3G at work and then have wireless broadband at home, so there shouldn't be a problem. I'm sure it will be fixed on the next update, may just have to wait.
    02-27-12 10:49 AM
    Do you know how to open AppLoader ? (going into c:\program files\common files\research in motion\app loader and deleting the vendor.xml before running the loader.exe, all that with your phone pluig via usb on your pc)

if yes check if you have Email Setup installed (if its not there, that's your problem) that package get uncheck sometime, not sure why
    Last edited by AcADIeN; 02-27-12 at 04:10 PM.
    02-27-12 04:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD