05-11-15 08:10 PM
56 123
tools
    I'm a developer with a team of 3 other individuals that would like to tap into the blackberry market. We do not plan on making games but is there a certain type of app you find absent in the blackberry app world. If so let us know, we may end up developing it. Please something not already established like instagram, Netflix, etc. Thank you

Posted via CB10
    06-30-13 11:35 PM
    I'm actually looking for a decent media player. The Blackberry Media app sucks. Just for Music.
    DS1331 and Chris10108 like this.
    06-30-13 11:48 PM
    I would like to see an app that measures white light color temp in degrees kelvin. there are some available for iOS and Android. Should be simple. it helps with photography and calibrating home theater displays.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    07-01-13 06:18 PM
    I'd like to see a full featured app to run PowerPoint presentations (not just a remote that advances slides when connected to your laptop). I'm not interested in the ability to create them on my phone but to simply handle presentations I've created on my pc that have animated transitions and embedded video etc. When I first got my playbook this is what I wanted but it never came to be. All that ever was available were slide show presenters....not good enough.
    Screen is a little small on the z10 but something is better than nothing.
    Having the connection option of hdmi and Bluetooth would be great. I'm often in settings that don't have wifi.

Posted via CB10
    07-01-13 07:13 PM
    i'm an originating palm user and i live and die by my calendar month in view. i have 14 categories set-up so when i look at the month i don't have to actually go into any of the appt's to know what's going on. My categories are as such business meetings, school meetings, child #1 stuff, child #2 stuff, husband's travel dates, medical appts, service appts, vacations, etc. when i moved to BB i found a 3rd party app that did this called Calendar Pro by SBSH software. they no longer make this so i am still on my BB Bold 9930 using the app based on OS 6 while I'm on OS 7 i do believe. i dropped the phone, my screen is shattered and has been for 6 months, however i refuse to get a new phone until i can get my pretty calendar the way i want it without having to create 14 different calendars in google or something like that. i even looked into the windows phone and figured outlook does that so should the phone... nope not on the month in view. Seriously! someone make me a calendar where i make the appt and code it to a color coded category not a color coded separate calendar
    airotkiv likes this.
    05-22-14 06:05 AM
    I would really like a bug free and complete RSS reader app for BB OS 7 which can work on WIFI unlike social feeds and xprss.
    05-27-14 04:34 AM
    I'd like an app that would tell me the tide state of wherever my phone is located.
    I'm in the marine industry and this would be handy as hell, and not that hard to salvage from other apps.
    A nominal fee should be provided based on sales...I think 2% is a fair suggestion. if I had the know how and time, I'd produce this myself. Contact me for more ideas.

Posted via CB10
    05-31-14 08:56 PM
    From contacts, phone app, or hub, a "call from". Option to use your Google voice number.

Posted via CB10 on my BlackBerry Z30-5
    05-31-14 09:23 PM
    Try your best to make an app that allows the user to move apps to sd card

Posted via CB10
    05-31-14 09:27 PM
    Currently we need to create an app that is always used, like meterberry/tiny meter for BBOS.

NONE of the battery apps or the integrated functions provide AVERAGE Battery Discharge Percentage (Per Hour). Do this, and give options for only using data from: Last 24 hrs, 1 week, 1 month, 6 months, all time.

Please guys. Pretteh please. Whenever a new OS comes out we can test it using the "1 week" feature. (Measure the avg battery life)

Posted via CB10
    05-31-14 09:30 PM
    Auto brightness app headless I would pay for that Please

This bad *** white Z30
    theGUNNER likes this.
    05-31-14 09:38 PM
    If you check android " display brightness app " on Google you can see it bring the BlackBerry screen to life. Sadly it only works with android apps. If you can make this native and headless that would be awesome I know there are a lot of us that would love a bright screen always.

This bad *** white Z30
    theGUNNER likes this.
    05-31-14 09:43 PM
    - WIFI analyser app.
    - a Good camera app just like camera360 or Google camera on android.
    - DJ app just like edging or virtual dj.

Z10 10.2.1
    05-31-14 09:58 PM
    Native Kik client would be rad. Android Kik works decently but you cannot send pictures.

Posted via CB10
    WhiteBerry likes this.
    05-31-14 09:59 PM
    i've asked elsewhere but if you can port the open source "squeezebox player" software to bb10 /playbook to turn your bb10 into a device that appears on your squeezebox server as a "player" that would be great.

Posted via CB10
    05-31-14 10:03 PM
    A green smoothie nutritional content estimator... lol (my wife keeps asking for me to "just make one"... haven't coded in a decade)

Posted via CB10
    05-31-14 10:10 PM
    Would like to see in BB10 an app like TXT Later (legacy devices) that allow sending emails from POP3 account, I miss this little app
    05-31-14 11:17 PM
    A green smoothie nutritional content estimator... lol (my wife keeps asking for me to "just make one"... haven't coded in a decade)
    Just a suggestion: the food tracking / calorie counter apps that I've used ("Lose It!") lets you build "recipes" from ingredients... and once the recipe is done and you've specified the number of servings that the recipe makes, it will show you the per-serving nutritional info for the recipe... but just the basic stuff you'd see on consumer packaged foods, not anything like detailed vitamin amounts etc.
    06-04-14 05:28 PM
    Microsoft OneNote!!

Posted via CB10 C000DAC91
    06-04-14 05:33 PM
    an all in one application launcher with various applets. like clock weather a front end app... some sort of a home screen..

Posted via CB10
    06-04-14 05:34 PM
    I would like to see a music app that is similar to songs where you can access Pandora, spodify, rhapsody, I heart, music library etc from one app and manage all music.

Posted via CB10
    06-04-14 05:37 PM
    From contacts, phone app, or hub, a "call from". Option to use your Google voice number.

App to call using Google Voice exists - it is BlaCaDa 10:

http://forums.crackberry.com/app-ann...dialer-903902/

Can be used from the Contacts directly by taping and holding on (or opening) an entry and select "Share Contact" from the menu.
    06-24-14 12:33 PM
    Thank you. I'll look into it now.

06-24-14 01:22 PM
    I would really like a bug free and complete RSS reader app for BB OS 7 which can work on WIFI unlike social feeds and xprss.
    Try Feed Minder, it works great and the developer is very responsive. It is one of my Top 3 apps and the one I spend the most time using.

Carbon Fiber Z10 w/Leather Holster
    06-24-14 03:01 PM
    I'm a developer with a team of 3 other individuals that would like to tap into the blackberry market.

Posted via CB10
    Look at the name of this developer, this is obviously a troll posting!

Carbon Fiber Z10 w/Leather Holster
    06-24-14 03:05 PM
56 123