I hate accessing my text messages and seeing all my emails in the same location from both of my email accounts. Is there a way to keep the text messages alone from the emails?
    03-19-09 08:50 AM
    go into the message folder> bb key> options> general options> sms and email inboxes> separate
    03-19-09 08:57 AM
    Did this solutin work? I have tried it to stop my emails,bbm, sms,and mms text from all being delivered to one message folder with no luck. Anyone have another suggestion? Thanks in advance.
    01-20-10 09:36 AM
    the OS i am running actually allows for this. i am running the newest tour leak (i think .419) with a hybrid which makes for .428
    01-20-10 09:39 AM
    Did this solutin work? I have tried it to stop my emails,bbm, sms,and mms text from all being delivered to one message folder with no luck. Anyone have another suggestion? Thanks in advance.
    All messages will go to the message folder and the individual folders. To separate follow the previous directions and you will have sms and email folders. If you view, delete from any folder it marks them in the message folder too. I have my message folder put away in a sub folder and use the sms and email folders to manage my messages.

Warning sometimes a rogue message (from Sprint or bis)will show up only in the message folder so to clear an indicator you will need to access the folder..
    01-20-10 10:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD