Ok, bear with me here. When I take a picture and want to send it right away from the same screen and I select send to messenger contact, then I select the person I want to send it to, it brings up the little pull up menu in the lower left corner that says Check Spelling, Switch Application, or close. Then I have to clear that pull up menu in order to actually select "OK" to send the picture. How can I get that silly pull up menu to stop popping up?? It is really annoying and completely unnecessary. Can anyone else confirm this?
    11-20-09 01:35 PM
    i just tried it, and looks like all u can do is hit the clear button and press ok. at least its only one button, still beat tho.
    11-20-09 02:26 PM
    Yep, same thing happens to me.. it's annoying as **** - why would I want to spell check a picture? there's no field for me to enter a message before I send the picture, that menu pop up is not necessary at all.
    11-20-09 03:27 PM
    sAME HERE...

dM

EDIT: Ugh...stupid caps lock...
    11-20-09 04:31 PM
    ok so its not just my phone......wonder if 5.0 will change this, I dont plan on upgrading to it until its official.
    11-20-09 04:46 PM
    ok so its not just my phone......wonder if 5.0 will change this, I dont plan on upgrading to it until its official.
    Same here, and i HOPE it fixes it!!!!!
    11-21-09 06:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD