I'm running OS 5.0 on my 8900, and whenever I try to send a picture (via send picture in the menu) on bbm 5.0, the directory goes to the device memory, and not the media card. When I go to send file in the menu and select picture, I'm sent to the device memory directory, and cannot access the media card at all (by selecting up in the explorer). Now, I can go to the file from the media icon>pictures and select send/share, but this requires me leaving the bbm chat.

How do i send pics in bbm 5.0 from the media card?
    03-30-10 08:17 PM
    Bump.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

03-31-10 08:36 AM
    Personally, I always go to the media card first and choose send to Messenger contact from there instead of staying inside the chat because it always seems faster to me. Of course, I have a Curve 8330 and therefore, less memory than you do...

But when you choose to send a picture, you are saying you CAN'T navigate the the memory card?
    03-31-10 07:25 PM
    Exactly. I cannot navigate to my media card. I'm stuck in the device memory.

04-01-10 12:01 PM
    Try going to Options> Memory. In that screen, check what you have set for Media Card Support. Set to ON and see if that helps. That is how my Tour is set up and I can access my card thru BBM. Good luck.
    04-01-10 12:23 PM
    That was the first thing I did... Making sure that the media card was supported.

04-01-10 01:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD