Hey ppls... Ive got this stupid problem and I have no idea how it started..
    Somehow whenever I wanna send a picture to a bbm contact, the picture shows up really small when they accept it... I know when u select a pic, u can choose 'small, large, original'.. I always choose original, which is also the biggest size of them all but strangly enough my contacts still receive it very tiny.
    Anyone had this problem before? Can it be fixed?
    06-07-10 03:59 PM
    I think it might be because they have an older version of BBM which limits the size(?)

Had a problem sending my dad a background a few weeks ago and upgraded him to the new BBM and the picture went through fine, try having them download the new one and see if it works, then let me know
    06-07-10 07:50 PM
    Hey ppls... Ive got this stupid problem and I have no idea how it started..
    Somehow whenever I wanna send a picture to a bbm contact, the picture shows up really small when they accept it... I know when u select a pic, u can choose 'small, large, original'.. I always choose original, which is also the biggest size of them all but strangly enough my contacts still receive it very tiny.
    Anyone had this problem before? Can it be fixed?
    Probably coz you have the old BBM, or your friends hit preview instead of Save when they recieve the request
    06-07-10 08:08 PM
    Yeah older versions tend to mess with picture sizes.
    06-08-10 12:14 AM
    what BBM version are you using?
    06-08-10 12:18 AM
    Depends on ur OS that you are running....what os are you currently running?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-08-10 12:33 AM
    Did you check to see what resolution ur taking ur pics at? Maybe that's the problem

06-08-10 02:32 AM
    Hey guys... Yea im havin the highest resolution...
    Im runnin the 5.0. And i just updated my bb last week.. I dont have the old bbm on it im pretty sure about that. It didnt use to be like that, so i have no idea.

06-08-10 03:23 PM
    Go to http://www.blackberry.com/messenger on your phone and update your BBM and your contacts (if they're not up to date already)
    06-08-10 06:03 PM
    Hey guys... Yea im havin the highest resolution...
    Im runnin the 5.0. And i just updated my bb last week.. I dont have the old bbm on it im pretty sure about that. It didnt use to be like that, so i have no idea.
    I believe that BBM 5.0.0.57 is the latest Official. There is also a leaked BBM which is 5.0.0.66.

see which version you have by going to options > applications ( Add-on )
    06-08-10 06:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD