Title says it all. $50 bucks or $22.50 with my VZ corp discount?

Is Seidio's Innocase hard plastic like the Verizon one?
    01-12-10 09:39 PM
    I'll let ya know Thursday when my Innocell extended battery and extended Innocase comes... Ouch... Should have got the holster too, but ordered it in a battery tizzy though....

Pretty sure it's a hard plastic with their soft feel coating like the Droid OEM battery cover.
    01-12-10 09:48 PM
    Anyone else?
    01-13-10 06:20 PM
    im extremely happy with the verizon one

also, its $22 vs $50..so its your call
    01-13-10 10:08 PM
    I'll let ya know Thursday when my Innocell extended battery and extended Innocase comes... Ouch... Should have got the holster too, but ordered it in a battery tizzy though....

Pretty sure it's a hard plastic with their soft feel coating like the Droid OEM battery cover.

your gonna hate how thick that battery is... it doubles the thickness of the phone for not much of an improvement.

check this thread. Seidio Extended Battery - Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum

not to mention with the extended battery you cant use the car dock or the multimedia(home) dock.
    01-13-10 11:08 PM
    Got the Verizon holster case months ago and love it...
    01-14-10 05:56 AM
    your gonna hate how thick that battery is... it doubles the thickness of the phone for not much of an improvement.

check this thread. Seidio Extended Battery - Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum

not to mention with the extended battery you cant use the car dock or the multimedia(home) dock.
    wow, that takes away from the form factor by nearly doubling it

its a good thing i saw that
    01-14-10 09:45 AM
    Man, that's a friggen doorstop now lol. Seidio's made the big big battery for lots of phones for years now. I had the slightly larger 8100 version (not the 2400 mAh) and I got one day more out of it (4 vs 3 days). The beast is good if you need it, but it "adds to the form factor" to put it mildly.
    01-14-10 10:51 AM

Damn, that is one ugly phone now
    01-14-10 12:31 PM
    Damn, that is one ugly phone now
    Yeah but you can iron your clothes with it if you get the Iron Widget. Name another phone that'll do that.
    01-14-10 01:57 PM
    hey, start your own battery thread!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-14-10 02:10 PM
    A little off topic but I bought my cuz a juice pack air case for his iPhone and I am very jealous that there is not one for the Droid!
    01-14-10 03:03 PM
    Yeah but you can iron your clothes with it if you get the Iron Widget. Name another phone that'll do that.
    LOL Now that you mention that, it's all I think of when I see that battery
    01-14-10 03:12 PM
    Well, got the Innocase and the Extended Innocell... It's umm, definitely thicker, but I'm likin' it. Gives me something to grab onto and feels safer in my hand.

Fit of the case is pretty decent. I can't complain much and I do usually find something to nitpick. I suppose the soft touch covering is not really grippy and sorta slippery in a sense, that's about it. I'm not dissatisfied. Wish I'd have ordered the corresponding holster I suppose.

I'll try to get pics up if anyone actually cares. I believe they've been up elsewhere tho.
    01-14-10 05:30 PM
    So the mondo battery and Innocase are $50? Does that include shipping? I swore off Seidio with my Pearl, I bought a case and a battery from them back in the day. Not cheap, but quality.
    01-14-10 05:59 PM
    I've had both cases and holsters. I prefer the seidio one to the verizon one. It just felt of better quality to me. The seidio one has a hard plastic case but feels sort of rubbery? The best way to describe it is like the battery door like someone already mentioned.
    01-14-10 06:08 PM
    Nooo, for the big batt and the matching case I forked out a stupid 85 bucks shipped. I just don't have the ability to charge my phone and really don't need to be carrying an extra and fumbling swapping batteries out mid day.

Not "really" sure it's worth it, and probably wasn't. I was just pissy one day after having a dead battery mid day and said whatever, I'm buying it...

I like the case, and size, feels good in the hand.
    01-14-10 06:09 PM
    So so pics, but you get the idea...

01-14-10 06:54 PM
    ^^^ Is that bulge an extended battery and Droid in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?
    01-14-10 07:24 PM
    Yeah, no shiite... hehe... "Ohhh... it's a Droid alright..."

Is sorta massive. Feels closer to my 8830 in the Otterbox. haha... I picked THAT up recently and it felt seriously HUGE. And, sadly antiquated...
    01-14-10 07:29 PM
    Decision made. Ordered the Seidio.

MODS: can close, unless they feel this thread may be of use
    01-14-10 10:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD