Hi, I have a 9800 and just installed the HTC Incredible theme, which is awesome, but I lost the universal search icon from the home screen. There's a way I can put it into the theme's home screen as well but I can't seem to find the Search icon anymore. I'm going crazy without. I went back to the stock theme and it's right there, but when I switch back to the new theme after a batt pull, it disappears again. Anyone have an idea?
    12-31-10 08:27 AM
    Maybe the new theme doesn't support it.

Or it's hidden. (Have you tried selecting "Show All"?)

Or it's in a folder. (Have you looked in ALL the folders?)
    12-31-10 08:33 AM
    Hi, I have a 9800 and just installed the HTC Incredible theme, which is awesome, but I lost the universal search icon from the home screen. There's a way I can put it into the theme's home screen as well but I can't seem to find the Search icon anymore. I'm going crazy without. I went back to the stock theme and it's right there, but when I switch back to the new theme after a batt pull, it disappears again. Anyone have an idea?
    I had installed the same theme on my Torch and if I recall, that theme does not support the universal search feature. However, it may be worth asking the theme developer just to confirm.
    12-31-10 08:38 AM
    I asked the developer but haven't heard back from him. The theme has a you tube video on the page where they show the search feature added to the left bottom menu, which is pretty cool, I could deal with that. And I do have it to show all. I don't get it. Hopefully they will get back to me. I PM'd him and also sent an email via the CB Store
    12-31-10 10:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD