Hello,

combination of first post and first thread here! go easy!

I have done a search on the forum and couldn't find any results for this.

Is anyone having difficulty scrolling up (either with touch screen or with trackpad) in text or bbm messages? I find the curser moves up because received @ text changes in line with the message, but the screen stays locked into the bottom couple of messages.

Bit odd.

I am very new to blackberry's in general and haven't a clue how to figure this out. It would be appreciated if anyone could shed some light on this.

Other than this small thing, totally loving my shiny new 9900 so far.

Cheers,

Will.
    08-17-11 02:20 PM
    This is happening to be on my 9930 as well but just with the trackpad, the touch screen works fine. It most be a bug or something.
    08-17-11 02:35 PM
    Hello,

combination of first post and first thread here! go easy!

I have done a search on the forum and couldn't find any results for this.

Is anyone having difficulty scrolling up (either with touch screen or with trackpad) in text or bbm messages? I find the curser moves up because received @ text changes in line with the message, but the screen stays locked into the bottom couple of messages.

Bit odd.

I am very new to blackberry's in general and haven't a clue how to figure this out. It would be appreciated if anyone could shed some light on this.

Other than this small thing, totally loving my shiny new 9900 so far.

Cheers,

Will.
    This happens on my 9700 on OS6 every now and then. If you hit 'T' it'll take you to the top and you can then scroll freely, but it's somewhat annoying.
    08-17-11 02:37 PM
    I found out the T and B button short keys, not much of a help if you want a message in the middle!

I did a battery pull and that seems to work, at least for now...
    08-17-11 02:47 PM
    I found out the T and B button short keys, not much of a help if you want a message in the middle!

You mean are you trying to search for a specific message in the middle of a conversation?
    08-17-11 11:03 PM

I had the extact same issue - couldn't revisit and re-read message in the middle of a conversation in a text string. Weird part was it was only for one person...all other strings of text or BBM seemed fine.

I tried the battery pull after reading the comment above and it works for now.
    08-18-11 09:53 AM
    FYI the leaked firmware fixed this for me

---
    - Sent using Tapatalk
    08-18-11 11:31 AM
    FYI the leaked firmware fixed this for me

---
    - Sent using Tapatalk
    the .317 leak?
    08-18-11 12:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD