In the MemoPad app, how do you

- Scroll up and down more quickly (as you can on a PC with "PgUp"/"PgDn")

- Automatically jump to the beginning or end of a document (as you can on a PC with "Ctrl+Home/End")?

Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-12-10 12:36 AM

- Automatically jump to the beginning or end of a document (as you can on a PC with "Ctrl+Home/End")?

Thanks

Don't think there is a way to page down.
    But I'd love to hear if there is one.

10-12-10 01:05 AM

Thanks

Did anyone ever hear any suggestions on this? I'm assuming not since the thread evidently died, but I've wondered the same question many times. I have some long MemoPad files that can be pretty tedious to scroll through (up or down) using the trackpad. Would love some type of PgUp/PgDn shortcut. Hard to believe that something like that doesn't exist, but I've searched the various Shortcut posts and lists but found nothing related to MemoPad (only similar shortcuts for browsing websites).
    11-29-10 04:24 PM
    FYI, here's something I've just discovered which isn't a PgDn function per se, but it's way better than scrolling down with the trackball.

I had known that holding Alt and hitting your trackpad left or right jumps the cursor to the left end or right end of a line, but what I've just accidentally discovered is that holding the Alt key and hitting the trackpad Down or Up jumps the cursor further down the page. For me it seems to jump down (or up) 12 lines in MemoPad.

It's already been helpful to me in getting through long files or lists, so I thought I'd share.
    12-03-10 02:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD