Has anyone experienced this?

I'm using a 9220 and just woke up with scrolling disabled; works perfectly fine outside the BBM app.

Also, when I click on the contact name under the contact list, it takes me to the chat thread instead of the profile view.

Methinks switching to a new phone was a bad move.
    08-21-12 01:11 AM
    Scroll bounce has been an issue since BBM6 first went beta. Clearing the chat will help.

I don't recall a time, when clicking on a contact with an active chat, didn't open the chat.
    08-21-12 07:50 AM
    Scroll bounce has been an issue since BBM6 first went beta. Clearing the chat will help.
    Too bad. But it's fixed! Found a solution on the interwebs:
    • * Shut down the unit.
      * Remove the battery.
      * Press the trackpad several times.
      * After 1-2 minutes, replace the battery and power on.
      * Done!

I don't recall a time, when clicking on a contact with an active chat, didn't open the chat.
    Maybe it's just me but I recall when I initially used the phone when clicking on a contact on the list shows the profile, not the chat thread itself. Behaves the same way without an active chat. Thanks anyways, Wulf!
    08-22-12 10:20 PM
    LoL! Once the convo gets to a certain point, unless you want to pull the battery before opening a long chat, each time, you'll want to clear it. Chats you send borwser links to seem most affected.

I'm sure back long ago, the contact link opened like you remembered, but I'm old, so my memory fades quickly.
    08-22-12 10:29 PM
    lol

Thanks again Wulf! (Btw, I just noticed your wolf is animated. My avvy's a skeleton warrior so I guess I best be on my way lest I become dinner. hehe)
    08-27-12 09:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD