I can't open BBM and "Smoothie" won't open either, even after going through the usual opening gyrations.

BBM just won't open. I can see in my message notifier that I have BBM messages. They're not showing up in my message folder either.

Ideas? Thoughts?

Happy Saturday! Go Texas Tech! Beat texas a&m....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-08-11 10:37 AM
    Do a battery pull. You should be able to open the program then and your BBMs won't be deleted.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-08-11 10:57 AM
    Working fine on my end. Maybe a battery pull or at the very extreme a reinstall. But I would wait it out to see if it does not resolve itself over the next few hours. Could be the servers are wonky (4.1???).
    10-08-11 11:12 AM
    Well..... Battery pull did not work

I will wait a while before I uninstall
    10-08-11 12:32 PM
    Working fine on my end. Maybe a battery pull or at the very extreme a reinstall. But I would wait it out to see if it does not resolve itself over the next few hours. Could be the servers are wonky (4.1???).

Running BBM 6.0.0129
    10-08-11 12:35 PM
    I uninstalled BBM. While it was uninstalling it was takIng FOREVER! I did a battery pull after about 10 minutes of the little clock just turnin' and turnin'......

When it rebooted, the BBM icon was gone. I proceeded to look at my apps list. It's not there. Great. I went to BB App World and found BBM where it should be. When I click on it, it shows as that it (BbM) is still installed...... If it's still somewhere, where should I look?
    10-08-11 07:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD