09-07-11 11:08 PM
40 12
tools
    Its only just been announced.
    Nevermind it being leaked!
    08-30-11 09:50 AM
    webOS actually has a messaging app already that has AIM, gtalk and some others built in. its kinda nice
    none of which are like bbm.
    08-30-11 11:05 AM
    Wish they'd do something with it and other platforms. Now if they're scared that other BB users will leave because everyone gets BBM, why not put a versions of it with missing features on other platforms or a price tag?
    They could add I'd without it having the business side and without groups or certain other features missing on other platforms. Maybe it could be that way, unless you'd pay $5.99 or a monthly subscribtion of $.99 to use a full version.

You could mix it up a bit, but I'm just saying it could help spread BB awareness in other platform users. Perhaps they could do some of their programs that way, maybe even ad advertasment in those none BB products...
    08-30-11 04:20 PM
    i get it, dont worry trelawrence
    everyone uses facebook, but you just hate FB, everyone got so many friends on there, everyone loves it

you just wanna be different ! you just feel like being the superhero that doesnt use fb, but instead uses G+
    cuz G+ is actually so much better, and people who still use fb are just stupid, too stupid to see the big potential G+ has

G+ was and still is a total success
    /sarcasm

oh and just in case you'll now say "oh btw, im actually using fb"
    well then.. good for you !
    why am i actually posting this? weird xD
    I don't understand. Was there a point with your assumptions and sarcasm? He asked a legitimate question, and you responded like a tool.

The majority of people who use Google+ probably use FaceBook as well. The people who don't use FB and stay away from that type of thing most likely have no interest in Google+ too.

There are plenty of people who think Facebook sucks but still use Facebook.

I say good luck to Samsung. Hopefully this doesn't suck like the rest of their software.
    Last edited by avt123; 08-30-11 at 04:38 PM.
    08-30-11 04:33 PM
    I realize your a mod, and there is a BB phone indicated under your info, but don't you get tired of repeating, "Sent using my Photon 4G via Sprint"?
    I mean I see your signature is kind of full, or unless your phone does that auto, I see no point of informing us. Not that it upsets me, just don't see the point is all.

Anyways... I hope BB starts a blogging system with their BBM, or if CB would integrate as a real app and BBM. I'd really like to find a use for this system, and I only see it for things such as this... wish it would give the option to integrate with most things auto, and let the official app be used some what as a Blackbook... cause I see no point of that either being separate anymore as well.
    He is probably using an app.

Just posting on the wap forums automatically posts "posted from my crackberry.." after each post, even if you didn't post from a BB. That requires no app or typing. You might as well ***** about that too.
    08-30-11 04:36 PM
    I don't understand why all these companies coming out with their own messaging service. What the **** is wrong with gchat. Pretty much everyone uses it and works on all platforms.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-30-11 04:39 PM
    I don't understand why all these companies coming out with their own messaging service. What the **** is wrong with gchat. Pretty much everyone uses it and works on all platforms.

gchat blows.
    08-30-11 05:00 PM
    gchat blows.
    Why is that? It works perfectly for me and the people I use it to communicate with. So does AIM.
    08-30-11 05:29 PM
    Gchat is getting a video chat feature. #Bomb

08-30-11 08:02 PM
    yeah its been available on gchat versions for a little while now
    08-30-11 08:08 PM
    I really liked the score in the commercial!
    08-30-11 08:18 PM
    I'm not gonna say gchat blows, but I'm not a fan. In fact, I rather use G+ for conversing. Huddles = awesome.
    08-30-11 08:23 PM
    I suspect they'll be rolling at least some features of Gtalk into G+. They almost have to add in the videochat.

I love Huddles, and I am not even a group chat type of person by nature.
    08-30-11 09:43 PM
    I realize your a mod, and there is a BB phone indicated under your info, but don't you get tired of repeating, "Sent using my Photon 4G via Sprint"?
    I mean I see your signature is kind of full, or unless your phone does that auto, I see no point of informing us. Not that it upsets me, just don't see the point is all.
    automatic... Took you more time to write that...lol

Sent using my Photon 4G via Sprint
    08-30-11 11:38 PM
    Well i cant wait to try this. I would say that if it is stable enough i may jump ship. even with my new 9930 i am still getting alot of lag with barely any apps installed and frequent soft resets and yes i am running a nonofficial newer os (dont remember version off hand and am frankly to lazy to look)
    09-07-11 11:08 PM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD