hi. all

There are already using this application, please share
    03-02-11 07:33 PM
    I'm using this, along with Google Maps and Poynt, on this Reno trip.
    It's actually quite useful - I keep my flights, hotel, car rental in one place, no need to carry travel docs. I can also send my informmation to my team so they can match my itinerary.
    I don't use it to book because I have to use an internal system for that.
    The little icon takes a bit to get used to becausse it looks like an alert to me.
    I do like it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-03-11 08:26 AM
    I can't download it onto my Blackberry Style from Appworld.

Does anyone know where to find .cod file?
    03-03-11 11:13 AM
    Yup. i have used it/still using it now for my upcoming flight this april.
    it's for commercial flights ONLY, meaning if you're like me who has to board a military plane, then you can't have that in there =)
    but for everything else, it works.

i love the fact that once priceline/hotwire emails you the itinerary, the app will auomatically pick it up from your email address.

i haven't booked any hotels nor car rentals through the app though.
    but everything looks and feels easy to navigate.
    truly a super App
    03-03-11 11:17 AM
    Oh yeah, I love the fact that it incorporates flight information seamlessly.
    03-03-11 12:20 PM
    This is a great app. The way it gathers data from email confirmation and syncs to my calendar saves me a great deal of time. Also the weather and currency pages are a great touch. Good work RIM.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-05-11 02:36 PM
    I think it shows potential but:
    It changes the time zone for return journeys when they are automatically scanned and also manually entered. Therefore, it has me coming back from trip the day after instead of the same night.
    The LinkedIn function doesn't work. It says people are local to me when they are over 100 miles away.
    It adds multiple entries to the calendar for the same trip.

When those are sorted, it will be very useful.
    03-05-11 03:01 PM
    In the worldmate app you could add additional items such as dinner reservations, etc. I do not see that option in the BB Travel app. Anyone know if they plan on adding this?
    03-18-11 12:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD