I can receive mail, but if I reply to it the person doesn't get my reply. I checked my mail in Outlook, and the emails that I have sent from the BB are in my sent items in Outlook- so I know things are going out and syncing up, but people aren't getting my replies. I did a test email to myself from another account, and I'm experiencing the same thing. Boy, this is not good. You think you've sent a reply, and the person never gets it.

Any ideas? Maybe you didn't even know you were having a problem? Better go check it for yourself...
    06-11-08 12:23 PM
    Unfortunately....mine is working.....cant claim plausable deniability now?
    06-11-08 12:24 PM
    Are you using gmail? I just sent myself several emails and the only ones i have not seen are the ones to my gmail accounts.
    06-11-08 12:41 PM
    verizon is working. gmail and my verizon blackberry one.
    06-11-08 12:42 PM
    seems to be working fine. try resending your service books.
    06-11-08 12:49 PM
    i received an email (from gmail account) a friend of mine on AT&T sent to my blackberry email (I'm on T-Mobile), but he did not get my reply.

I just now got the emails I sent to my gmail accounts (from my blackberry account), so it's a good delay for me it seems. But I got the one to my Yahoo account immediately.

**edit** and he just got my reply to his gmail account. fun fun hehe.
    Last edited by km2783; 06-11-08 at 12:55 PM. Reason: more stuff
    06-11-08 12:54 PM
    i received an email (from gmail account) a friend of mine on AT&T sent to my blackberry email (I'm on T-Mobile), but he did not get my reply.

I just now got the emails I sent to my gmail accounts (from my blackberry account), so it's a good delay for me it seems. But I got the one to my Yahoo account immediately.

**edit** and he just got my reply to his gmail account. fun fun hehe.
    Yup. Mine is Gmail. So, it sounds like yours finally reached the person on the other end? I wonder if Google is finally trying to fix the whole IMAP sync thing with BlackBerry, and it screwed something up that wasn't broken before?
    06-11-08 12:58 PM
    Unfortunately....mine is working.....cant claim plausable deniability now?
    Huh, huh... Huh, huh. He said plausable deniability.
    06-11-08 01:01 PM
    Yup. Mine is Gmail. So, it sounds like yours finally reached the person on the other end? I wonder if Google is finally trying to fix the whole IMAP sync thing with BlackBerry, and it screwed something up that wasn't broken before?
    That, or maybe local congestion, since someone earlier said their gmail was working okay. you in TX/the south at all? hah, who knows
    06-11-08 01:02 PM
    I had to revalidate my email today, so it might have been a provider thing or just a random problem. I have my curve through Cincinnati Bell

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-11-08 01:13 PM
    That, or maybe local congestion, since someone earlier said their gmail was working okay. you in TX/the south at all? hah, who knows

Nope. Not in Texas.
    06-11-08 01:19 PM
    I had to revalidate my email today, so it might have been a provider thing or just a random problem. I have my curve through Cincinnati Bell

Thanks, so how did you go about doing that?
    06-11-08 01:19 PM
    Don't think so..was on the phone with them earlier...gl

06-11-08 01:49 PM
    Looks like things are back to normal now. I didn't touch any settings, so somebody fixed something. An email that I sent someone 4 hours ago just arrived to them now, but new emails that I am sending now are received immediately.

Strange.
    06-11-08 02:58 PM
    I was just coming here to note that emails showed up immediately in the gmail app hehe, but then it pushed to my phone nearly as fast, too. Oh well.
    06-11-08 03:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD