I have an app installed that automatically changes my ring profile at certain times based on schedules I set within it (the app is RingScheduler). The app works great, however it requires all of the out of the box ring profiles to stil be installed. I didn't realize that and I cleared off ones that I don't need, and now it doesn't work properly. Can anyone tell me how to restore the stock profiles on a Sprint 8530?

Thanks in advance,
    Beardking

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-13-10 09:27 AM
    Well, you could manually create them. They are:

Normal
    Loud
    Medium
    Vibrate Only
    Silent
    Phone Calls Only
    All Alerts Off

Or, you could do a security wipe and it will set everything back to default. If you do this, make sure to back everything up, as all personal info and 3rd party apps will be gone.

05-13-10 09:42 AM
    Another thought. If you did a backup before you altered the profiles, you could restore from a backup to get the default profiles back.

05-13-10 09:45 AM
    I forgot to respond earlier but making up the stock profiles did the trick. Now my Ringscheduler is working perfectly. I am no longer that person in the office whose phone interrupts the silence by playing "I like big butts" every time I get a text. Woot!!!

05-20-10 08:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD