So I seem to have deleted my password keeper. I have a full backup courtesy of BB Desktop Manager for Mac.
    When I go to Restore and click -Restore Selected Data it shows Password Keeper with a total of 21 records and password keeper options with 1 record. When I select them both and go to -Restore it says its restoring and then finishes.
    If I then go to the applications icon at the top bringing me to install/remove apps, it doesn't show up there. Same thing happens when I go to my phone, even after a battery pull.
    What am I doing wrong? Its obviously there how do I get it BACK on my phone?
    11-13-09 04:36 AM
    You're restoring the contents, but not the application. You need to run your OS installation again. Go here: Program Files->Common Files->Research in Motion->Apploader, open that folder, and click on loader.exe. It will start up and come to the selection screen where you can check off what you want to install. Just one word of caution, if you have Docs installed, before you do that search for DocumentsToGo.alx, and rename the extention .old or it will remove it.
    11-13-09 05:11 AM
    Is there a way to do this without an install disc?
    I bought the phone used and got the phone and that was it.
    11-13-09 06:12 PM
    I'll post the link to my upgrade guide below. Second link in the first post is access to all the Desktop Manager versions. You want 4.6.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-13-09 06:17 PM
    It seems that everything you have linked to is for installing the new OS using a PC, is there a way to do this with a mac?
    I don't have any access to a pc to do this.
    11-15-09 04:22 PM
    I don't know Macs at all, but I think there's software available now for installing OS from one. Check here:

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-15-09 09:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD