Hey all, tried using the search function, couldn't find this particular bit anywhere. I installed my first theme, BLACK LIGHT, after purchasing it from the CB store, didn't like it, went back to stock. Now, everything was restored EXCEPT the chat windows in my BBM. The contact list and my profile banner all are back to the stock font / colour scheme, but any chat window pane that is opened still has the theme font / colour scheme. It's not a deal breaker, but I'm a orderly person and it's killing me. Tried to uninstall / reinstall via Desktop Manager, but the BBM option is greyed out and I cannot select it.

Any ideas that don't involve restoring my last backup? Downloaded ALOT of apps since then, would hate to have to restore all of them as well.

Thanks.
    07-11-10 03:20 PM
    After you uninstalled it have you soft reset or pulled the battery? I had to do this after uninstalling a theme before.
    07-11-10 04:30 PM
    Yeah you need to do a battery pull. *sigh* that's one of the gr8 features of the BB OS

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-11-10 04:48 PM
    Yeah you need to do a battery pull. *sigh* that's one of the gr8 features of the BB OS

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    and may other operating systems... there are many windows programs that when you uninstall you have to do a reboot...
    07-11-10 08:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD